Practical rituals for healers and patients
Grasping the essential components of human existence lays the groundwork for effectively applying them in both daily spiritual routines and clinical practice. Aligning the theories of the five spirits, Shen (Heart), Zhi (Kidney), Yi (Spleen), Hun (Liver) and Po (Lungs) with the foundational elements of Body, Mind, Emotion, Spirit and Soul cultivates a tranquil state of mind that permeates every facet of existence.
In this class we will explore theory and practical applications of Qi cultivation for well-being as well as enhanced treatment efficacy through simple meditation and Qi Gong exercises. Special attention will be given to the integration of breathing practices with acupuncture needling techniques.
Some of the topics covered will include:
• The Wu Shen and existential elements
• Understanding and cultivating De Qi in nature and clinical practice
• Clinic and practice preparation by connecting the three treasures (heaven, man & earth).
• Achieving balance in giving and receiving through the mindful use of inhalation and exhalation
• Preserving center by descending Qi to the Lower Dan-Tian
• Integrating these concepts into needling techniques