Introduction to Motion Acupuncture:
Motion Acupuncture is a therapeutic approach employing Motion Needles, characterized by a dynamic needle retention technique aimed at treating various diseases. Patients are guided through specific movements during the treatment process, particularly effective in addressing pain stemming from soft tissue injuries. Motion Acupuncture has gained a reputation for its efficiency and immediate effectiveness, providing patients with prompt relief and substantial improvement. This not only imparts new acupuncture skills to physicians but also enhances their confidence while alleviating patient suffering.
This workshop is designed to introduce participants to the innovative technique of Motion Acupuncture, equipping them with a unique acupuncture skill set focused on effectively treating various pain conditions. Participants will learn to utilize patented Motion Needles, renowned for their rapid pain relief and immediate restoration of functional activity, making it an efficient method for addressing pain-related issues.
The workshop is suitable for a broad spectrum of acupuncture practitioners and enthusiasts, with those possessing a foundational understanding of muscle anatomy finding it particularly accessible.
1. Grounded in soft tissue anatomy, the course combines theoretical knowledge with clinical practice. Dr. Chen Decheng has created 3D anatomy software videos to explain muscle anatomy and showcase real-case treatment processes.
2. Prioritizing practical application, in this workshop, Participants will gain hands-on experience in learning needling techniques and witness the immediate effects of treatment.
"Motion Acupuncture" utilizes patented Motion Needles, deviating from traditional fine needles and the concept of static needle retention. Through dynamic needle retention actively promoting energy circulation, this therapy features distinct procedures and protocols for selecting treatment points and implementing needling techniques. Known for its swift clinical efficacy and consistent outcomes, participants will comprehensively master this technique through training, becoming adept professionals in practical applications. As participants often express, Motion Acupuncture is a method that can be quickly learned and applied with immediate efficacy.
Morning Session (3 hours) - Introduction to Motion Acupuncture
1. Selection of motion points
2. Structure of motion acupuncture needles
3. Techniques of motion needling
4. Dynamic needle retention
5. Mechanism of action of motion acupuncture
Afternoon Session (3 hours) - Motion Acupuncture Treatment for Head and Neck Conditions
1. Motion acupuncture for conditions head and neck, including headaches, stiff neck, cervical spondylosis, deafness, tinnitus, and temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
2. Introduction to motion acupuncture release techniques for relevant muscles such as the scalene, trapezius, sternocleidomastoid, and levator scapulae.
3. Live demonstrations and Q&A.