Introduction to Motion Acupuncture:
Motion Acupuncture is a therapeutic approach employing Motion Needles, characterized by a dynamic needle retention technique aimed at treating various diseases. Patients are guided through specific movements during the treatment process, particularly effective in addressing pain stemming from soft tissue injuries. Motion Acupuncture has gained a reputation for its efficiency and immediate effectiveness, providing patients with prompt relief and substantial improvement. This not only imparts new acupuncture skills to physicians but also enhances their confidence while alleviating patient suffering.
This workshop is designed to introduce participants to the innovative technique of Motion Acupuncture, equipping them with a unique acupuncture skill set focused on effectively treating various pain conditions. Participants will learn to utilize patented Motion Needles, renowned for their rapid pain relief and immediate restoration of functional activity, making it an efficient method for addressing pain-related issues.
The workshop is suitable for a broad spectrum of acupuncture practitioners and enthusiasts, with those possessing a foundational understanding of muscle anatomy finding it particularly accessible.
1. Grounded in soft tissue anatomy, the course combines theoretical knowledge with clinical practice. Dr. Chen Decheng has created 3D anatomy software videos to explain muscle anatomy and showcase real-case treatment processes.
2. Prioritizing practical application, in this workshop, Participants will gain hands-on experience in learning needling techniques and witness the immediate effects of treatment.
"Motion Acupuncture" utilizes patented Motion Needles, deviating from traditional fine needles and the concept of static needle retention. Through dynamic needle retention actively promoting energy circulation, this therapy features distinct procedures and protocols for selecting treatment points and implementing needling techniques. Known for its swift clinical efficacy and consistent outcomes, participants will comprehensively master this technique through training, becoming adept professionals in practical applications. As participants often express, Motion Acupuncture is a method that can be quickly learned and applied with immediate efficacy.
Morning Session (3 hours) - Motion Acupuncture Treatment for Shoulder, Upper Limbs, and Lower Back Conditions
1. Motion acupuncture techniques for shoulder, upper limbs, and lower back conditions, including conditions like shoulder periarthritis, shoulder joint adhesion, scapulohumeral periarthritis, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis, tenosynovial cysts, trigger finger, lower back pain, backache, lumbar disc herniation, and lumbar muscle strain.
2. Introduction to motion acupuncture release techniques for relevant muscles such as the levator scapulae, serratus anterior, subscapularis, psoas major, iliacus, gluteus maximus, piriformis, etc.
3. Live demonstrations and Q&A.
Afternoon Session (3 hours) - Motion Acupuncture Treatment for Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Conditions
1. Motion acupuncture for conditions affecting the hip, knee, ankle, and foot, including sciatica, piriformis syndrome, knee arthritis, meniscus injury, knee joint injury, ankle sprain, heel spur, plantar fasciitis, and numbness in the lower limbs due to sciatic nerve entrapment.
2. Introduction to motion acupuncture release techniques for relevant muscles such as the rectus femoris, sartorius, gracilis, and gastrocnemius, etc.
3. Live demonstrations and Q&A.