Fit for the future: the perfect mix of online and on-site event
We are going ahead – into the future. For the first time, the TCM Kongress Rothenburg will take place as a hybrid congress. We are reinventing many things. But we are not doing everything differently. On the contrary: We combine what has always characterised the congress with a modern way of communication and interaction. We combine flair, atmosphere and the community spirit with future viability and intelligent digital solutions.
The result? A physical event in beautiful Rothenburg ob der Tauber, despite Corona as authentic as possible – and at the same time an online event that still gives you the opportunity to make contacts and exchange with other participants, speakers and exhibitors.
This makes you independent, as you can join the congress via computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or any other internet-enabled device, no matter where you are in the world. All you need is an internet connection. Another plus: by not traveling, we are helping to protect the environment together.
You can attend both on-site and online (and with our hybrid ticket, you don't even have to choose between the two options):
1. REGISTRATION - You simply register online via our registration form for the hybrid ticket. Choose which days you would like to attend and book one course per day accordingly. If you cannot be on-site all days, but want to follow the courses from all days, you can simply book our livestream of the corresponding day instead of a course and get access to the video material.
2. CONGRESS DOCUMENTS - You will receive your congress documents (name badge and tickets) by post to your main address approximately 2-4 weeks before the start of the TCM Kongress Rothenburg. Please bring them with you to Rothenburg!
3. ON-SITE - You can go directly to your booked course with your congress documents. There will be a central bag counter where you will get your bag with the congress planner. You do not have to register separately at the registration desk.
4. REGISTRATION COUNTER - Please note that due to hygiene regulations, the registration counter cannot be placed in Theatersaal as usual this year. To avoid crowds, we kindly ask you to visit it only in urgent cases.
1. REGISTRATION - You simply register online for the online congress using the registration form.
2. ACCESS DATA - You will receive your access data by e-mail about one week before the start of the TCM Kongress Rothenburg. With these you can log in and receive all video sessions, documents and have the opportunity to network!
3. ONLINE CONGRESS PLATFORM - On the virtual congress platform of the TCM Kongress Rothenburg provided by Net of Knowledge you will find all overviews, programme information, lectures and the online exhibition. From anywhere - while on the road, in your home office or in your practice. Of course, you can ask questions at any time during the lectures, visit the exhibition with exclusive discounts, download documents or meet within the community.
From the beginning of May 2022, the online congress platform will be available at Net of Knowledge so that you can get a first impression.
As a registered participant, you will automatically receive access by e-mail.
On the TCM Kongress page you will find the most important general information, tutorials, how to stream your courses, a programme overview, the online exhibition and impressions of Rothenburg.
The online congress of TCM Kongress Rothenburg can be attended from any type of device. You can log in to the Net of Knowledge platform via PC, notebook, tablet and mobile phone.
All you need is a stable WLAN or a wired internet connection. Use via mobile data is also possible, but is not recommended due to the required data volume.
If you have already registered with Net of Knowledge for the last congress, you can continue to use your personal access data and the TCM Kongress 2022 will be automatically added to your profile in "My Events" at the beginning of May.
Have you just registered now for the TCM Kongress Rothenburg with event lab. you will receive the access data shortly before the congress. Or you have already created an account at Net of Knowledge and the congress will be added to your "My Events". (When registering for Net of Knowledge, please use the same e-mail address as for your registration for the TCM Kongress Rothenburg at event lab.)
The TCM online congress series will be displayed under "My Events" and you will have insight into all your booked days and the courses.
To view the live transmissions, you need the video conferencing tool Zoom.
With installation (recommended):
The installation on your computer or mobile device is very uncomplicated. You do not need to register with Zoom.
We recommend that you download the programme or app (depending on the end device used) before the start of the congress so that you can start later without any problems or waiting time. Please always use your full first and last name when joining a Zoom course to ensure uncomplicated admission control.
Here is the link to download: https://zoom.us/download
You have the option to avoid the installation when entering the courses.
When you open the weblink (course) in your browser, you will be prompted to install the Zoom app or asked if the browser may open the Zoom app you already have. If you close the window with the request, you can click the small link "join from your browser" and join the video conference in the browser - without the app.
Please always use your full first and last name when joining a Zoom course to ensure uncomplicated admission control.
Log in via your Net of Knowledge account and go to the online TCM Kongress Rothenburg 2022 under "My Events" to select one of the congress days you have booked. Via the "Active Modules" you will find all courses taking place on that day. The course meeting room opens one hour before the course starts. Please refresh the page again as the course starts.
You will then be redirected to Zoom, where your registration is checked in the "Waiting Room". Please always use your full first and last name when joining a Zoom course to ensure uncomplicated admission control.
Please always join events 15-30 minutes before the course start for admission control. This way, you will have enough time to prepare.
Some of our online courses will be livestreamed from Rothenburg, others directly from the speaker's place. Unless otherwise stated, all online courses are recorded so that they are available to participants after the congress.
Please note: Courses that are not available as recordings will be marked as "live only" in the programme.
For the livestream courses, please make sure to have your microphone and camera switched off!
When the speaker opens for Q&A sessions and breaks, you are welcome to switch them on again.
A few of our courses may already be recorded and played as video on the day of the course (on-demand).
On theses cases, there will be a live meeting with the respective speaker at a certain time in the programme to answer questions and exchange views on the topic.
Most courses will be recorded for you and will also be available in your Net of Knowledge account after the congress until 1 September 2022.
After the congress has been successfully completed, we will process the recordings within two weeks and make them gradually available in your account. This means that you can still watch all other courses of the booked day after the congress.
While you are watching the courses, you can make notes and bookmarks in the recording.
Individual courses will be available for purchase through Net of Knowledge and other distribution partners after 1 September.
Participants in the TCM Kongress Rothenburg will receive a general confirmation of participation automatically by e-mail approx. 1 week after the congress.
No certificates will be printed and handed out at the registration desk on-site in Rothenburg.
If you are a member of the AGTCM, your AGTCM continuous professional education points will be credited automatically.
For credits for alternative practitioners of the BDH (Bund Deutscher Heilpraktiker), please request your certificate after the congress by e-mail (teilnehmer(at)tcm-kongress.de) from event lab. GmbH.
For more information and the list of certified societies, please have a look at our FAQs.