From 16 to 20 May 2023, the 54th international TCM Kongress will take place again in the beautiful Town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber. We are very happy that we are implementing our plans and our new ideas this time and that we can enjoy the joy of seeing you again and the personal contact with speakers, participants and exhibitors in a real Rothenburg feeling.
We have a positive outlook on the future and have planned some innovations for the process and implementation. In doing so, we combine what has always distinguished the congress with a modern way of communication and interaction. Experience the flair, atmosphere and togetherness of the previous congresses in combination with future-oriented solutions.
- Safe conditions for everyone who does not want to miss the personal contact and the special Rothenburg flair while complying with hygiene guidelines
- You take part in the courses, lectures and special events on-site in Rothenburg
- You can ask questions and exchange ideas around the programme with other participants, speakers and exhibitors
- Please note: course participation and capacities are limited
- REGISTRATION - You simply register online via our registration form. Choose which days you would like to attend and book one course per day accordingly.
- CONGRESS DOCUMENTS - You will receive your badge code by e-mail approximately 1 week before the start of the TCM Kongress Rothenburg. Please bring it with you to Rothenburg! On-Site you can use one of our three self-print terminals to print out your name badge and tickets.
- ON-SITE - You can go directly to your booked course with your printed name badge. There will be a central bag counter where you will get your bag with the congress planner. You do not have to register separately at the registration desk.
- REGISTRATION COUNTER - Please only visit the counter in case of urgent registration questions or for re-booking requests.
Still any questions? Check out our FAQs or contact us at support(at)tcm-kongress.de!