Effective Moxa Techniques to Treat the Branch
ONTAKE MOXIBUSTION DAY 2: Effective Moxa Techniques to Treat the Branch
This day is open to anyone who has done Day 1 or who is already familiar with Ontake and using it in their practice. If you're interested in this material but are unfamiliar with Ontake, please enrol for Day 1.
This optional one-day course continues from Day 1 and takes you deeper into the remarkable potential of the Ontake Method to treat the branch. As well as learning how to apply Ontake for pain relief and symptom relief, you will study and discuss interesting perspectives on moxa contraindications and dosage of treatment.
You will learn:
• Holographic mappings from Dr Tan’s Balance Method that can be integrated into you Ontake practice for the rapid relief of pain, anywhere in the body, without needles.
• To apply symptom relief with effective Ontake routines for the treatment of diarrhoea, constipation, eye, ear, and nose problems, anxiety, depression and insomnia.
• To draw on the multi-level effects of Ontake treatment, including sound, rhythm, frequency and heat.
• To compare the cautions and contraindications for Ontake with general contraindications for moxa.
• To judge dosage for normal patients and sensitive patients.
These methods and theoretical models do not require you to give up your existing style of practice. They can be integrated into any kind of meridian-based bodywork method, including acupuncture, shiatsu, and Tuina. This weekend will, however, transform your practice, giving you new perspectives and a powerful new tool that your patients will love.
WATCH A SHORT VIDEO
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
A course not to be missed! Ontake is easy to learn and a valuable addition to acupuncture. It can achieve rapid success in pain therapy and patients find it very comfortable. The focus is more on channel therapy with palpation. It can be used either as a root or branch treatment. Oran passes on the basic knowledge playfully with a lot of charm, wit and accuracy.
Oran Kivity’s teaching is very entertaining and easy to understand, so he’s really enjoyable to listen to. He was inspired by numerous teachers, and in just a few sentences he manages to make them relevant.
Treatment effects are immediately apparent, it’s amazing for practitioner and layperson alike. There was a lot of time to practice the techniques and correct any mistakes. A great, enriching course.
A recommended course for all Dr Tan practitioners! Oran offers an alternative option to Dr Tan’s approach which achieves rapid results in pain relief without needles.
Oran’s humour, friendly manner, and long experience of using Ontake made this course a big win for me.