Shifting mindset, possiblities for financial growth, connecting with community and exploring boundaries.
On the day we have together, we'll be looking at what it takes to run a successful practice, and what needs to shift for you to step into a more financially abundant working life.
In order to do this, we'll be working together to:
- Draw on our own and each other's wisdom in a facilitated way.
- we'll also be looking at concrete issues around pricing,
- communicating value,
- creating a framework for updating our systems and processes,
- working on the mindset issues we might not even know are there (but which we find are holding us back from creating a really successful practice) and
- celebrating our successes to counteract the pressure we put on ourselves each day.
This is a day where you'll be asked to come with a flexible mindset, open to exploring what is holding you back, and wiling to share your experiences and fears as well as celebrate your successes with the group of people who attend.
I am expecting you to leave the day with many new thoughts which will revolutionise your approach to your practice, new systems and processes to support the growth you feel on the day, and tools for you to use in your practice to inspire and motivate yourself when the day is long over.
Connecting egg quality, uterine hospitality, low AMH, miscarriage and unexplained infertility in complex casesNaava Carman (GB)
Evidence and interpretation from the perspective of Chinese MedicineDr. Kiki Sulistyo (DE)
A closer look at the role of the microbiome in relation to Chinese Medicine and fertilityLily Lai (GB)