This speaker has no courses in the current year.
• 1999: Established an acupuncture practice in Gifu.
• 2010 – 2019: Vice director of the Nagano Method Clinical Study Society
• Since 2002: Director of basic and master courses in Osaka
• November 2016: Intensive course in Japanese acupuncture/moxibustion at Jordanbad (Biberach/Riß)
• Since 2017: Lecturer of the intensive course "Japanese Acupuncture and Moxibustion" for therapists from German-speaking countries, which has been held in Usuki
• Since 2019: Lecturer of the DÄGfA
• Since 2019: Intensive courses in Korea (Seoul) with focus on practical application
• Since January 2020: Representative of the International Society for Japanese Acupuncture and Moxibustion and leader of the seminars on Hasegawa-Method
• Since 2020: Speaker at the TCM Kongress Rothenburg
Publications in the professional journal Idô no nihon, among others:
• Gorô Hasegawa's Needle Technique, June 2010
• Outlooks for the New Year (New Year's greetings from the masters of Japanese acupuncture/moxibustion), annually since 2016
• How to learn and how to teach, September 2018