More flexibility than ever before: Book your online ticket and decide for yourself from where to attend the TCM Kongress Rothenburg 2021 – online from home, your practice, or wherever you are in the world.
In addition, you can choose how many days you would like to attend. From a 1 day ticket to a 5 day ticket, everything is possible – whereby the 5 day ticket offers an unbeatable price advantage.
The online ticket offers:
- Participation in the online congress
- Access to the online exhibition
- Access to video recordings of selected courses; the recordings will be available online after the congress.
For more information on the online congress, click here. We have compiled details on the various ticket options for you at the bottom of the page under the price lists.
Most important things about the different ticket options:
Our recommendation: 5 day ticket
- Best price-performance ratio
- Covers the entire congress
- Participation in the online courses
- Access to all recordings of the online congress
Free choice: multi-day ticket (2, 3 or 4 day ticket)
- Free choice of which of the five congress days you would like to attend
- Access to online recordings for the days booked
Short and specific: day ticket
- Ideal for you if you only want to attend one day
Watch later: recordings available online until 1 September 2021
- All recorded courses of the online congress will be available on the Net of Knowledge platform until 1 September 2021
- Of course, you can also purchase recordings of courses you did not attend
Still any questions?
Our contact persons at event lab. GmbH will be happy to help you with any questions regarding your registration and ticket options.
Tamara Bähr & Caroline Vetter
event lab. GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)341 308 884 - 89 / -75
Certifications for continuous professional education credits
- ABORM - American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine
- ACI - Acupuncture Council of Ireland (10 points per day)
- AGTCM - Fachverband für Chinesische Medizin
- BDH - Bund Deutscher Heilpraktiker
- EUFOM - Belgische Beroepsfederatie van Acupuncturisten
- FNMTC - Fédération Nationale de Médicine Traditionelle Chinoise
- NCCAOM - National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- NNH - The Norwegian Association of Natural Medicine
- NVA/Niederlande - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Acupunctuur
- NVTCG Zhong - Dutch Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- O.T.T.O. - Italian tuina-qigong and oriental techniques practitioners
- PTTMC - Polish Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- TCM Fachverband Schweiz - (formerly SBO TCM) (Certification number 19108, group 1)
Certifications applied for:
- ASA - Assoziation Schweizer Arbeitsgesellschaften
- HSCM - Hellenic Society of Chinese Medicine
- IRCHM - Irish Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- PA - Association of Acupuncture Practitioners